REDESIGN • REFRESH • REPOSITION
Are You Mobile–Ready?
Bring Your WordPress Website New Life!
Add A New Look & Feel…
+ Update to a Mobile-Ready Theme!
Let’s discuss what we can do to get your website
working for your business or organization.
Scroll below, and you’ll find some of the things we
can do to help bring your website more visitors,
bring additional clarity to your products and services,
and to make certain your visitors can easily find
what “you” want them to find.
What We Can Do For You . . .
WordPress Redesign — To Breathe Some New Life Into Your Website
- WordPress Redesign & Theme Upgrade — You’ll be amazed at how adding a new visual theme to your WordPress site can quickly spice up the look & feel, and add new life to an existing website.
- WordPress Themes are quickly evolving with added performance and learning to adapt to the influx of new technologies.
- Together we can choose a New WordPress Theme for your website that both offers the functionality your visitors are coming to expect, and the visual design that makes your website shine.
.Are you mobile ready? An additional and necessary benefit of upgrading your WordPress theme is that your website can now be mobile ready, and be transformed into an environment that is compatible for viewing on today’s mobile devices.
Why Should My Website Be Mobile Friendly?
On April 21, 2015 Google will include mobile identity factors in its newly released algorithm. If your website is recognized as built within a mobile-friendly responsive design, it will rank higher in mobile search results. FIND OUT What Responsive Design Is…
Go here and allow Google to…
Test Your Website for Mobile-Friendly Design
As the number of people who own smartphones and tablets continue to grow, so will mobile Internet traffic. Mobile traffic is expected to increase more than ten-fold by 2017. This inevitable increase in mobile activity translates to an increased need for WordPress users to ensure their site is easy to view on all devices—desktops, tablets, and smartphones—and without the need to build multiple websites.
WordPress Themes are now built around ‘Responsive Design” and capable of adjusting to all devices!
Freshen Your Content — To Bring Your Visitors Back For More
- Content & Navigation Upgrade — If you want your visitors to return to your website, give them a reason to return. As your products and services evolve, your website should evolve with them. We’ll teach you ongoing methods to keep your site fresh for your visitors — and for the search engines. Those who discover your website are worth hanging on to. .
- As we work with you to assess the effectiveness of content throughout your WordPress redesign, we’ll improve upon readability, calls to action and link guidance — to help visitors find what they’re looking for.
Our Goal is to:
- bring the online representation of your business into a clearer presentation for your products and services
- show the added value you offer your customers or clients through offering clear and expanded information
- and help define for your visitors who you are as a business.
Google appreciates and rewards “fresh content,” — they know fresh content when they find it, and will tend to ignore websites that do not actively update and refresh their content periodically.
Reposition Your Rankings — To Bring Some Boost To Your Traffic
We can reposition your rankings by moving through a proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy. If your Google rankings have sagged over the months and years, there are a number of things that can bring your website back on to Google’s Page 1 for your specific search terms.
We Start Your WordPress SEO Redesign With…
- Website Review and Analysis – We will review your current website search engine optimizations, and research who your online competition is, in order to take a customized and targeted approach to bringing your website back up into a competitive position with your Google rankings.
- SEO Search Term Research – Finding which keywords and phrases can most benefit, and will integrate well into your current content focus for each page of your website.
- If we find that extensive content editing is necessary, we’ll run our recommendations through you for your approvals before proceeding.
- We know how to write for humans, and allow the search engine robots to take care of themselves.
- We can write visitor focused Meta Tags throughout your website that will include the following:
- Title Tag,
- Meta Tag Description,
- H1 Tags
- and Image Tags
- individualized for each page of your site.
- Search Engine Indexing Analysis – We can assess the possibility of behind-the-scenes issues that may be holding down your current search engine rankings, such as:
- duplicate content,
- Relevant incoming-link analysis
- misplaced (or lack of) 301 redirects,
- 404 (page not found) issues,
- functional sitemap issues,
- and broken link issues.
All of these hold the possibility for accruing a lowered score with the Google algorithms.
Find Out How We Can
Bring Your Website New Life
With a WordPress Redesign…